Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 00:57:36 +0300
Your previous system was Win9x/ME isn't it?

Local Settings is hidden folder and you must enable their view.
Go in Windows Explorer Tools -> Folder Options
Select View tab and find Hidden files and folders
and select Show hidden files and folders.

Your e-mail probably is attachment when listserv so claims, simply
Your prepared text has added to mail as attachment. It is default
feature of OE. Can't remember at moment where it was possible
to turn off.

Toomas

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karen Williams" <[log in to unmask]>

I am trying to store Outlook Express folders onto an HP laptop running WinXP.
I copied the folders from a Dell desktop also running WinXP onto a CD.  I
found the OE file location on the Dell using the Store Folder in
tools/options/maintenance/store folder. I want to reverse the process and put
the OE files in the Store Folder on my new laptop.  The problem is I cannot
find the location that Store Folder tells me where the OE files should be.
The file path is: C:\Documents and Settings\MyName\Local Settings.......and so
on.  I open the CD, choose copy this file (the OE files), and follow the
prompts.  When it tells me to select the location to copy to there is no list
for Local Settings under my name.  How can this be?  I have established some
new files in OE on the new computer, was able to import my address book on a
CD using Text File (Comma Separated Values) so it would seem that the location
must exist.  I can send/recieve email (except send to this list, see below).

This email is being composed on my wife's computer because my email is being
rejected by the ListServ.  It tells me my email is all attachment (no text),
but just the opposite is true.  I am sending nothing but text.  I called
comcast and was told nothing done there would cause the email to appear to be
an attachment.  I could use help on this also.  Is there a way to contact the
listserv to resolve this problem?

Thanks,

Mike Williams

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: