Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul C. Lunsford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 16:58:56 -0500
Please help!! I have a trojan virus www.coolsearch and can't remove it completely. I have avast which removes it when I reboot my computer and then use spybot to completely remove it temporarily. However after using the internet for a couple of hours it returns with a pop-up and I have to go through the removal process again and this is very frustrating. I also have cw shredder and I get the same results.

This virus will not let me download any new removers. After I download any new removal programs and try to run them my computer will freeze up and I have to shut the power off to start again or I will get a message saying that I have a bad area on my disc or a virus. I really don't know what to try next, please help me.

My computer is a e-machine 333cs with windows 98.

TIA Paul

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml