Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Ian C>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 13:36:09 -0400
In the future you can always google using the error message in
quotations marks.  I tried  "/Microsoft VBScript runtime error
'800a0035'/" and amoing the results was the following  @
http://mediaserv.sus.mcgill.ca/faq.asp  which indicates that the fault
lies with the server.

> Q: When accessing my course lecture page I receive the following error
> message:
>
> |Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0035'
> File not found
> /mainpage.asp, line 69 |
>
> A: This has occurred during maintenance of the website. Please email
> us with details so that we can fix it ASAP.

The full Google results can be had from
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=%22Microsoft+VBScript+runtime+error+%27800a0035%27%22&btnG=Search.
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=%22Microsoft+VBScript+runtime+error+%27800a0035%27%22&btnG=Search>

All of the postings I've checked indicate server side problems.  Can you
contact and/or confirm whether other users of the site are having the
same problems?  HTH.

Ian Carmichael

Alta Karavites wrote:

>Hi, and I hope you can help me.  About a year ago, I joined a school program on the internet called, Free-Ed.net.  The program is mainly geared toward helping people get their GED certificate.  Several weeks into the program, I started getting error messages for some of the assignments.  I tried everything to find out how to fix it, but to no avail.  Finally I found who was the owner of the site and asked him, but he could give me no reason for this and they were still working on the site.
>
>This week, it wasn't just 1 assignment, but the whole weeks worth of assignments.  Every one came up with the same error message.  Could you please help me or tell me where to go for the help I need.  I really want to finish this coarse, but I am losing a lot of it because of this message.
>
>The error message reads:  Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0035'
>                                            File not found
>--                                         /pipeline.sdb, line 15

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>