Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Kurr, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 13:49:34 -0500
MS Access can handle your listed data needs very well.  The major caveat
here is that Access is a snail over WAN (essentially unusable over most
WANs), although you can use the synchronize function if a little
administrative overhead is acceptable.  For a LAN, if you are not already
bogged down, Access may function fairly well.  There are much faster
databases, and ones that operate over WAN quite well (i.e. Oracle).
Martin Kurr
email [log in to unmask]
> From:         Tom Cassidy[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
> Subject:      [PCSOFT] What type of Database to use?
> I need to create a database that will contain the following information:
> Job #
> Customer Name
> Job Date
> Scanned images of job tickets (could be as many as 10 scanned 8 1/2 x 11
> pages per job)
> The user currently has MS Access.  Is this a good choice for this type of
> database?

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html