Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:48:40 -0700
Alice and Sven,

Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Microsoft Critical Update

Sven wrote:

> 2) If I recall correctly, you can bring up the Task Scheduler window and on
> the menu under Tools there's an option to "Stop using Task Scheduler". If
> you have other tasks scheduled, you may not want to use this option. Keep us
> posted.

On WinME I have an option under 'Advanced' and the option is to "Pause task scheduler". But like
Sven said,
"If you have other tasks scheduled, you may not want to use this option."

I'm running out of ideas as everyone has covered any I had thought of. The last thing I can think of
is to check on the "Programs" tab in Zone Alarm (if installed). See if it's listed in there, and if
so, you could deny it access to the Internet. This, of course, will also stop any other scheduled
tasks that need to access the Internet.

For an absolute solution, you could delete the task scheduler exe program (MSTASK.EXE), but this is
pretty drastic - like others have commented,  " like burning down the house to solve a leaky faucet
". I don't recommend this action - it could cause other problems, and it might end up being
reinstalled anyway if future problems require a reinstall of Windows.

Al Thompson

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml