Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Donald Rex Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 09:28:07 -0400
>Hello all,
>                I'm having this problem which I dont have a
clue to
>solve. I'm running a video text chat program called ICUii the
problem is
>whem im chatting the c drive is being written to all the time
and if I
>start with 500 megs within an hour it has depleted below 50
megs it seem
>the c drive is bieng used as  RAM drive when I reboot the
original 500
>megs is there. Can anyone offer any soluton to this I have a
swap file
>of 26 megs any help would be appreciated  thanking you all in
advance.

Hi,
   First, since you didn't mention OS, I will assume Win95.  Do
you have the Virtual Memory fixed, or does Win95 manage it.  If
Win95 manages it, then it will grow as Win95 wants it.  The
other option is Temporary files, the program may write alot of
temporary files to your HD.  These should be cleaned off when
your program exits.  Does the size go back to 500 after you
close the program or only after a reboot.  If it goes back after
closing, it probably is temporary files.  If only after a reboot
(or a long time after closing) it is probably virtual memory.

HTH,
Donald Gaither

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**