Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jacob Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:03:46 -0500
If I were you, I'd probably wait a month or so before letting Windows
update. If the update has an issue, Microsoft should fix it soon, but if
you're lucky, it didn't download/instal properly. Windows update in 7 and
Vista has caused many problems for many people (myself included). you could
view your update history and try to figure out which update caused the
problem, and manually select every update but that one every time you
update, but I can tell you from experience, it's no fun. usually when an
update causes a problem, it's because of a problem with software that
Microsoft expects you to have (like .net framework), or
an incompatibility with the manufacturer's preinstalled driver/software
configuration.

                    digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml