Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidi Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 07:10:42 +0100

Hi Olushola,
thought someone had mentioned this already but maybe I was just expecting
it - go into My Computer or Windows Explorer and delete the inbox folder
file (before doing that make sure you have everything that is in the inbox
and that you want to keep, saved elsewhere). Think you had Outlook and I
only know about Outlook Express but I guess it should be the same - you
should find the file somewhere under Identities for me in Windows Me it is
C:\Windows\Application Data\Identities\ there you have to find your
existing identity among maybe more than one file with cryptic names in
brackets. the file in Outlook Express is named inbox.dbx. It will be redone
empty when you start Outlook Express next time, so would expect Outlook to
do the same - if it is different maybe someone else can correct me!
best wishes
Heidi Schroeder

                       http://freepctech.com/rode