Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Changhsu P. Liu" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:47:55 -0500
If you use Winamp, here is an answer from winamp forum:

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?threadid=35634

MP3 to WAV
This is very easy to do with winamp so no program list this time
·       Make sure that shuffle and random are off
·       Go to preferences (press CTRL+P or use the context menu
options>preferences, thanks to dianelala for telling me to include this)
·       Select Nullsoft diskwriter as your output plugin
(prefs>plugins>output)
·       Press configure to select the directory the WAVs will go (forgot to
mention this one, thanks go to Lumberjack and Reverend Ike for bringing it
up )
·       Load the mp3s you want to convert to wav
·       Press play and wait
·       Remember to set output back to waveOut or DirectSound

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml