Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Jung H. Tsai" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 09:13:24 -0400
Hi:

I am using Word97. Today I tried to save (using File-Save As) the following
small document to floppy drive A. When I reopen the document later I was
surprised to find that  Word generated a lot of extras to my original
document. At the beginning it added "bjbjt+t+", then following the paragraph
I typed, Word generated all those words starting with "Normal..."

I'd greatly appreciate it if you can help me to correct the situation.

Jung

bjbjt+t+

"Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams.
Think not about your frustrations, but about your
unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what
you tried and failed in, but with what it is still
possible for you to do."

Normal
Normal
Heading 2
Heading 2
Default Paragraph Font
Jung H. Tsai
Jung H. Tsai
A:\Quotes I.doc˙??a?a?8?
Times New Roman
Times New Roman
Symbol
Symbol
6"Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams
6"Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams
"Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams
Normal.dot
Jung H. Tsai
Microsoft Word 8.0
"Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams
_PID_GUID
{81CE3840-44C8-11D3-92AE-90D94CC10001}
{81CE3840-44C8-11D3-92AE-90D94CC10001}
Root Entry