Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:50:50 -0600
Allen Williams wrote:

> RE OPEN WITH
> Compaq forum has a suggestion for all jpeg and gif files.  It is to select the "Inertnet Explorere" icon in the open with selection box.  However, I have found it is hard to undo fi incorrect, so take care to remove check box for ALWAYS  until you find if works.
> I have been asking for list of icons and what is the "open with" symbol. I sstill find the little whicte page with the red bue emblem a mystery. It seems to stand for alot of things to open.  Any suggestion to help aer needed on this one.
> Thank you.

It generally means the program associated with the file extension of
whatever you are trying to open does not exist on your computer. For
example, if you try to open a ".psp" file and you don't have "Paint Shop
Pro", you'll see that icon. (Note: This is for example purposes only,
there may well be other graphics programs that will open a .psp file and
if you have one of them, you will see the icon associated with that
program). For a list of file extensions, look here
http://whatis.techtarget.com/Flat_Files/WhatIs_File_Format_A/0,281899,,00.html.

To remove an incorrect file association, right click the file while
pressing the Shift key and select "Open With".

--
Kelly Younger

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html