Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Braun,Charles A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 09:39:57 -0700
Is there a way to save a binder in Office 95 Format. The issue is we
need to send Word and Excel files in a binder. We are using Office 97
but saving the documents and spreadsheets in 95 format. When we send the
Office 97 Binder to users with Office 95, they can't open the binder
even though the files in the binder are in 95 format. MS website and
phone support were not of any assistance.

Kaiser Permanente Support Team