Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:41:15 -0700
William,

Never download any software until you have check out their web site and
have found, to your satisfaction, that it is a legit company.

By disabled do you mean that it is write protected? If so, remove the write
protect.

Try getting and using Karen's "WhoIs" which will give you info on any
company that is on the web. It's handy to know who, where and who to
contact to place a gripe. Go to http://www.karenware.com and get the prog.

John D.

At 07:48 AM 9/19/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>What do you know about a company called eAnthology or Kon-x. I downed
>loaded a free AV and then it wanted a CC # so it could charge me a dollar
>for a ten day free trial. I didn't give the CC # and it locked up my PC.
>All I could get was a black screen and a blue message saying scan out of
>limits. I un installed after a safe reboot and I had lot of stuff that had
>been disabled. I still cant download my Kodak pics'
>
>                The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>               Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>              with the OpenOffice CD...  at a great price!!!
>              http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>