Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 12:29:01 -0500
I know Netscape had one, and probably still does.  I used version
>3.0something when I was still using Win 3.11.  I liked it much better than
>Internet Explorer of the same 'vintage'.

You might as well get used to Windows 98 or if you can find a copy of Win95
as after Jan 1, 2000 the old Win3.1 will not be working and most of the
programs connected to the older windows 16 bit may or may not work.
Microsoft is dropping all support of Win3.1 after year 2000. They are not
working on it at all to protect it from the Y2K problem that exists in it
now.

Rec'd this information from an ISP Conference in Chicago a couple of months
ago.

Bill Newman -- Rochester, NY
www.clss.com

List owner:  [log in to unmask]  & [log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]

 [log in to unmask] -- Web Development -- Web Hosting -- Desktop
Publishing

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com