Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:09:49 -0700
From: "Steve Hanscome" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2002 8:06 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Graphics problem in IE 6.0

> When surfing the internet I commonly receive a message for script debugging. In addition, IE 6.0
seems to lack the ability to render certain graphics readable.
> While looking into system information/internet settings/internet explorer/file versions I notice
two dll's are missing. The missing dll's are iecont.dll and iecontlc.dll. Are these missing file the
cause of my problem? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

> Steve Hanscome
---------------------------

You likely have 'script debugging' enabled, in which case disabling it should eliminate the script
debugging messages. If you're running Win9x, you can do that by going through Control panel /
Internet options / Advanced tab...then scroll down to 'Browsing' and put a check mark in 'Disable
script debugging'...then 'Apply and OK' your way out. Script debugging is not important to you as a
user - it's intended to help sites work out their site scripting problems, and disabling it means
you no longer want to participate in helping sites debug their problems (like we don't have enough
of our own lol).

As for your unreadable graphics(?), there are too many possible causes, but you most likely need to
enable some settings, or you may require certain plugins. It may also just be certain sites using
strange techniques for displaying graphics, which might also explain why you're getting the script
debugging messages. I can't suggest anything specific, but 'Internet Options' is a good place to
start. I seriously doubt your missing dll files are related to either of your problems. hth

Al Thompson

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml