Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 20:27:33 -0500
At 3/22/2002 06:11 AM, Jim wrote:

>          When I send a forward in my Eudora mail program to include
>a picture or a site it never sends it in a executable format as it was
>received in. The recipient down loads a black line of words instead of a
>blue line or executable line. Can anyone tell me how to change this.
>I am using both Win 98 and Me and get the same problem.

Two things.  Early versions of Eudora (and I see that your are using 3.0.5
Lite) did a poor job of handling HTML in forwarded messages.  That would
apply if you were forwarding a message with an HTML link imbedded.

However if you are talking about typing in a plain text message, a URL that
should then turn blue and be "click-able" by the recipient, that is another
problem.  Turning the URL text string into a link from a text message is a
function of the receiver's email program.  That means the receiving email
program has a setting wrong.

Doug