Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:54:13 -0800
Shaleen,

Here's what I do with all email attachments. With the message selected (just high-lighted) choose 'File - >
Save attachments'. At this point you should see the name of the file that is to be saved, and you can choose
to cancel. If you proceed, save the attachment(s) to your quarantine folder of choice, then scan that folder
with your VS program before even looking in the folder. I have used this method for years, and with the
exception of a Trojan virus in a program named Joke.exe, (which waited months before executing) have had no
known infections. hth

Al Thompson

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shaleen"
Subject: [PCSOFT] Attachment in OE

Hello Everyone,

I use Outlook Express as email client and in view of safety precautions, I keep the Preview window disabled.
When I receive any email with attachment, I can see the "clip" next to the header, but I cannot find out the
name of the attachment unless I open the email in question. In case of suspicious emails, I would like to see
the name of the attachment before opening the email. I sometimes use the "Message Source" option in the
message properties to safely view the message contents (as had been previously mentioned on this list) , but
this can only give the contents of the message but nothing about the attachment.

What can I do to find out the name of the attachment without opening the email message ?
Is there a way to save the attachment onto disk so that I can scan it for viruses before opening it ?
Does OE provide any way to view the attachment safely ?

Windows 95 (4.00.950 B), Internet Explorer 5.0 (5.00.2014.0216), Outlook Express 5.0

Thanks

Shaleen Kumar

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com