Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A Cassel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 23:15:43 -0800
    Earl wrote;
>Mine do show up, but it is because the folders are marked with the
"hidden"
>attribute and I have Explorer set so that hidden files are displayed.
>These folders hold the Web pages and graphic files that are downloaded
by
>Internet Explorer so that when you return to a page you have already
been
>to you do not have to again download the file from the Web -- they are
>already on your hard drive and are available for display from the
cache.

I stand corrected as to their visibility but I will swear that the
cache1-4's have not been in the temporary internet folder when I've
checked it previously and I've changed no settings.

>I don't know what you mean by "IE cache files in the main folder".
What is
>the name of this folder and the files?

I was referring to the Temporary Internet Files folder (TIF)that
contains folders Cache1-4.  If the four cache subfolders are deleted,
they are replaced, with each containing the same two files; Mm2048.dat
(8 k), and Mm256.dat (8 k).  When I had IE 3.? installed prior to my
clean install, it used TIF as cache and the Cache1-4 sub-folders only
contained a max of five files in one of them.  Since then the only thing
to locate in the Cache1-4 folders have been downloads from Quarterdeck
using update it and no browser at all.  Cache1, 2, 3 each received 1
file each at that event. No files have appeared in TIF main folder since
the reinstall.   Art Cassel