Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dolores Dewbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 08:58:58 EDT
I downloaded and have used ZA since I got DSL. Recently I've become addicted
to Yahoo games (naval command - read: battleship) great game. Anyway i kept
having problems getting knocked off. I wrote to Yahoo twice. The second time
they said if I had a firewall that might be the problem. I tried playing
after shutting down ZA and guess what - it worked. My question: i have the
free version of ZA. Would I be better able to configure the paid version to
work with this game? Do I need to purchase other firewall software? Has
anyone experienced this type of problem? Does anyone have a solution. I'm
also wondering if this is the cause of my aol and netscape and internet
explorer suddenly crashing at odd times.
thanks,
dolores dewbury

                       http://freepctech.com/rode