Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Sowders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 22:26:58 -0500
  Problems on this computer, using Win 98, with Internet Explorer and
Netscape , 288 MB RAM.
Many suggestions from this site,trying  to cure problems with opening
files on C & D drives, as well as some on the internet have been tried,
but with no success. NAV is updated daily, sometimes multiple times.
I also ran Regclean, Spybot Search & Destroy , Adware,  Norton complete
scan, Trend Micro's Housecall, PC Pitstop,Thorough Scan, Defrag, Dr.
Watson, System File Checker, and deleted many seldom used files.
    Finally, I thought to disable Screensaver, Task Scheduler, Internet
Answering Machine, and the Norton Antivirus,
as somthing seemed to be running in the background , causing the
delay,used to be instant, now about 30 to 45 seconds to open a file.
Re-enableing them one at a time showed that the NAV was the cause.
Everything, including a balky keyboard works perfectly, as long as the
NAV is disabled.
NOW, what suggestions are there as to what to do with or about NAV,  (
other than Trash Can ) so that all will work well again , PLEASE??????
Thanks for all the past help.  John Sowders       [log in to unmask]

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml