Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Will Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 07:56:31 -0400
Hello!

From what I think you have written, you have misnamed the server name as
smtp (smtp is the type of server, not what the server is called). A name for
a server like this would be like the following: post.acadia.net

And your accounr name (again, if I read you correctly), seems odd to me.
Generally, your account name is everything before the "@" symbol in your
email address. Like [log in to unmask]; the wills is the accounr name.

And one more possibility. Does your SMTP server have to have secure
authentication? If it does not, and you have checked the box that asks for
ir, that will stop things too.

HTH!

Will Stephenson ><>

Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express

I just installed IE5 and am having a problem with the mail.  I'm using
Microsoft Outlook Express and received the following error when trying to
send mail:

The host 'smtp' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
the server name correctly. Account 'Hope it works', Server. 'smtp',
Protocol: SMTP, Port 25, Secure (SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error
Number: 0x800CCC0D

Someone, Please help me!

Diane Kroeckel
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>