Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kathleen Bass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 01:10:40 -0500
I am hoping once again you brilliant folks can help me. This is a minor
annoyance but annoying to me anyway. I had a bad crash last week, had to
reformat the entire hard drive. Now when I click on a link or open any
browser window, they come up minimized and I have to click again to open
them full sized. Prior to my crash my computer was configured to open all
browser windows maximized. Can someone please point me in the direction of
how to do this? I have tried holding down Shift when I close, I have tried
clicking on the title bar to open, so far nothing works. The only thing I've
managed to get to stay maximized is the Inbox of Outlook Express. This is
probably so simple but I just can't recall how I did it. And none of my
Dummies books are helping either.

Kathie

                       http://freepctech.com/rode