Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 21:05:57 -0700

A10: ###   - some value
B10: +B9-A10

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Rode [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 7:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Excel Formula

I am trying to set up two columns in Excel 2000 to calculate a running
balance.

Say you have Column A and column B.
You input a figure in cell A2 which is automatically subtracted from B1 and
then the result is outputted to B2 and this continues down the entire
column....input in A3 which is subtracted from B2 and inputted to B3 etc.

I would also like to output the result (running balance) to a single cell
at the top of the worksheet so I can always see the balance when i open it
...Say C1.
I assume this can all be done with a formula in the B column but how do
this so that it keeps running down the column ?

thanks
Mark Rode

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html