Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 15:29:40 -0800
On 20 Jan 99, at 14:27, Dinesh Masand wrote:

> We are facing a problem with JDK. When we execute a java enabled
> browser we get an error : 'Quincy for Win32 - An application error
> has occured and a NOTES.RIP file is being generated in:' followed by
> another error 'Quincy Nonfatal error - The semaphore timeout has
> expired.' Is this error occuring because of less RAM?? I have 32 MB
> RAM and when I run JDK no other application is open.

  According to

http://www.grs.se/notesfaq/howturn.html

Quincy is QNC.EXE, installed by Lotus Notes (hence the filename
NOTES.RIP).  I suspect that the second "nonfatal" error might arise
because Notes isn't running when the first error occurs.

  The page suggests that you can disable Quincy by renaming the
executable.  You may need to kill any running instance(s?) of Quincy
from the task manager before the system will let you rename it.

David G

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com