Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Shtern, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 19:46:01 -0800
Greeting everybody
I've got two times when you installing network client on win95 & it's
give you choice only install it as NetClient device
After installation complete I got NetClient entry in device manager as
parent device & Microsoft Networking Client + Netware Client as child
devices(you've got same result with Novell Client32)
Any idea ????????
*       Vladimir  Shtern
*       Senior OCE
*       Banctec, Inc.