Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Patton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:41:32 -0500
From: William Patton
Date: Jan 18, 2001
Subject: Telnet
Hello, Can someone briefly explain how to use telnet and what prog to use.
I have @home and am having trouble with the email.  they said the only way I
can check the server when there server is not allowing me to download my
email is with telnet, but they would not explain how it works. They said it
is included with windows, but the only prog I know of is hyperterminal, and
they said that is not it.  Can anyone explain telnet use.  Also, does anyone
know of a prog that will allow one to check email accounts over the web,
when there servers are not working.  Thank you,William Patton

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com