Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Steve Imler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:41:17 -0600
I guess...but let me say this...once your computer starts freezing up
every once in a while...then it can only get worse from there if you
don't address the problem..with that said....then just make sure that
the box when it comes up is empty in both lines & that should take care
of it...

Steve

>>> [log in to unmask] 12/15/01 03:42PM >>>
Every computer freezes once in a while, that's not my problem.  I need
get the box that says "Enter Windows Password" to not come up.

Diane Kroeckel

On Sat, 15 Dec 2001 09:00:13 -0600 Steve Imler
writes:
> I would suggest that you fix the problem with having to shut the
> computer off when it freezes1!!! that would be where my concern
> would be
> first of all...but along the other lines i would say that one of
> those
> programs is not operation correctly or is not configured
> correctly....un-install then re-install...but check configuration
> first....but the main thing is to get your machine so it doesn't
> freeze...then you don't have to worry about Scandisk coming up at
> boot
> up because you always have a proper shut-down..
>
> Steve

> I must have done something wrong while either in Xteq X-Setup or
> Tweak
> UI
> because now when I boot up I get a sign in box.  I just hit cancel
> and
> my
> computer continues on it's way.  I was trying to make ScanDisk not
> show
> up when booting when I didn't have a normal shut down.  I have both
> a C
> and D drive and don't want it to ever run in Boot Up.  But it still
> does
> when there wasn't a normal shut down.
>
> I'm running Win98se.
>
> Diane Kroeckel