Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:53:05 -0600
Travis,

I gave you all the code you need to build a table in the example
I posted earlier.   Here are the tags:

back ground color =>   bgcolor="yellow"
main border color =>    bordercolor="red"
light border shading =>  bordercolorlight="pink"
dark border shading =>  bordercolordark="maroon"

Just put these in the first table statement as follows:

bordercolordark="maroon">

You can list the colors by name or hex numbers...

There is a little application you can download that will generate hex code for color,
 called:  Color Convert
           http://members.aol.com/gwwwiz/colconv.zip      539k

(This is a shareware application...   remember to register your shareware!!)

Does this explain it better???

    Bob

                                  -----