Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:17:56 -0800
Kahleen,

It means that your burning software is sending a message to your CD burner
unit that is incompatible. Specifically, It could be many things. For one
example: if the software wanted to write to a CD disk location that did not
exist you would get this type of message. (Like trying to write to a
location which exceeds the CD size.) Make sure that whatever you are
burning is smaller in size than the available size on the disk. Also it
could be some other incompatibility. You could try using a different
software product like Easy CD Creator or Nero.

J. Dent

At 01:51 PM 12/28/2004, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I have been burning some CDs for my son and now have received the following
>message for the third time (different CD)
>
>'logical block address out of range'
>
>Does anyone know what that means?
>
>Thank you for your help.
>
>Kathleen La Valley
>
>                 Curious about the people moderating your
>                    messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                     http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml