Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jerry Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:07:42 -0500
Macomedia Drumbeat 2000 is a software package that I really enjoyed using.
Unfortunately, I'm having a problem with it now that prevents my using it.
Shortly after I upgraded from Windows 98 to Windows XP Pro, Drumbeat began
doing something strange. For some reason, everything from about 200 pixels
down from the top of my all my pages would suddenly shift to the right
about a quarter of the screen. When laying out a new site, everything would
be just fine. But when I re-open the site later to continue my work, most
of the information has shifted to the right.
I've checked all the settings but seem unable to permanently repair this
situation. Unfortunately, Macromedia bailed on us faithful customers and
left us high and dry...no longer supporting the software.
Am I just out there? Is this caused by Windows XP? Is my only solution to
revert back to Windows 98? This is very frustrating to me as I much prefer
Drumbeat to other design software. I have tried reinstalling the Drumbeat
software without success.
I would be eternally grateful to anyone who can help me resolve this poblem

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml