Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:41:19 +0200
It not cleans Temporary Internet Files, maybe cleans from secure files.
Disk cleanup is good, specially if you often install and uninstall software.
Problem is that checking old files compression is very long. Good
is that it can be removed, but I don't recommend it to new users.

1)Run Regedit
2) Find registry key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VolumeCa
ches

3) Right click and select export. Save this backup to some good place
    where You can find it if there is problems.
4) Under ..\VolumeCaches   delete key  Compress old files
5) quit

See also
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;812248

Also good recommendations for automated cleanups
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;253597

Toomas