Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Steve Imler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 09:24:15 -0600
Kind of hard to answer that question since you don't say how much room
you have left on your main hard drive...another thing is that if you
install it on your second drive that would probably be better just
create another partition with partition magic on your second
drive...NTFS is better for security reasons & processing reasons...but
if you don't need security then you could probably get by with just
using Fat32..

Steve

>>> [log in to unmask] 12/22/01 10:47 AM >>>
Thank you, friends, for the tips.
I also found the help page  http://support.microsoft.com/

two more questions.
1. I hv two hard drives , one is 6 GB , has win98 on it
The second one is 26.GB, it has programs and data.
Is it advisable and big enough to install on the first HD ?

2. If I have a choice to install NTFS or FAT32, which one should I
prefer.
I hv 1.1 GB processor with 256 MB RAM

pl advise, Thank you again
Jagpal S.Tiwana