Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Abbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 22:10:03 -0500
Hiya,

I really can't add anything to the thread either.  My setup, dual boot
W2k/Win98SE, then W2k/WinMe was doing that also.  Due to other reasons, I
have re-done the partition on my system for 12GB Win2k and 3GB WinME and
this final time the delays have gone away.  Why??  I dunno.  Possibly the
new updated video drivers?  Prophet 32MB SDR with latest drivers.  Sorry no
help.  I changed all of the settings I could find before turning on/off
different features of IE to no avail.  I have also added in Windows 2000
Service Pack 1.....have you tried that?

On a side note...I just added an additional 256MB of PC-133 on top of my
128MB....W2K runs smoother but that's about it.  I don't use enough high
end apps for it to matter..

David A. Abbe

At 11:33 AM 10/10/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear PC-Soft Listers;
>
>We have 2 computers which came with win2000 pro installed. Both have 128MB
>RAM and a couple of gigs of free hard disk space. The machines are
>standalone.
>
>The problem:  the users experience delays/ short freezes in windows'
>explorer: when they click on a new folder or a file it takes about 20 sec
>before the command is executed. The delays also happen even with folders
>recently visited.
>
>Is it an undocumented feature of win2k? ;-) Any solution ?
>
>Irena.                [log in to unmask]
>------

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions