Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
LANICE GREEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 10:20:40 -0500
I have Microsoft Outlook, version 8.0.... and can't open it: a box comes up
saying:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Exchange\Office\Outlook.exe
a device atached to the system
is not functioning.

The outllib.dll file is linked to missing export   mapi32.dll:36

I did a search for mapi32.dll and find two such files:
1.) in windows\system  145 kb
2.) in AOL\net\osr1  589 kb

I wonder if one of these could be copied to the Office directory and maybe
that would open Outlook up???
Any suggestions?? TIA    Lanice

                       ~~** LANICE **~~