Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2012 20:46:04 -0500
Hi,

Yes ,so have I and another few millions of Windows users.

This is a vexing problem that has gone on for years.(Still is)

Mark is right that in most cases a complete uninstall may solve this problem.

If the uninstall via Add/Remove is not completely successful,

you can try the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool.

Like I said this problem goes back a few years

.NET Framework Cleanup Tool User's Guide

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archive/2008/08/28/8904493.aspx

Read the instructions carefully. Links to the tool are in the article.

Aaron Stebner is a trusted advisor and has been with Microsoft since 1999

Peter E