Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Whalen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 23:36:38 -0400
Hello Irena,

Monday, May 27, 2002, 9:06:25 AM, you wrote:

IT>  SFC did not help. (It was my first step I tried before I posted my
IT> question;-)

The first thing I'd like you to try is activating the wizard manually.

1. Click START then RUN...

2. Enter "rundll32.exe sysdm.cpl,InstallDevice_Rundll printer" to the
Run line and click OK.

Does the wizard open?

If rundll32.exe can't find sysdm.cpl, that's the Control Panel
extension you're missing. It's in Win98_25.cab on the Second Edition
CD-ROM. It's in Win98_29.cab on the Windows 98 First Edition CD-ROM.

--

If the wizard runs, perhaps resetting the Windows folders will help.

"GRPCONV /S" will recreate the standard Windows folders. This may help
you. Enter this at the RUN command as well.

Let us know!

Cheers,

Mike Whalen

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: