Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 2009 23:56:13 -0400
Hi Tina,
That's one peculiar thing about Outlook Express and one of the most likely
things is that
you may not have compacted the files enough.
Start with deleting all mail from the Deleted Items folder.
Then, while leaving the Deleted items folder selected (highlighted) -you go
to File > Folders > Compact .You will see that even if the folder is empty
,the compacting process will still take place.it's only after the compacting
is finished, that this folder (Deleted Items.dbx) is truly empty.
After that,you may find that you can delete from Inbox again.
You may also do a compacting procedure on all folders - same path as
above,but this time select All Folders.
It should do this automatically,but it's better to do it manually (even if
the respective folder looks empty.)

Hope this helps.
Peter E.

PS, I could have referred you to
http://www.almersoft.com/products/outlook-express-backup/compacting-outlook-express.html
but my description is from personal experience,since I checked the size of
the dbx files and it still showed a large size,despite the folder in OE
being empty.Only after compacting was it reduced to 0 (zero).(Just for the
SA's among you -no,refreshing the folder did not reduce it,only compacting
did)  > call me a mind reader ;)

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 7:42 PM, Tina M Myers <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I have been having trouble with being able to delete mail in my inbox.  I
> had this prob a long time ago and was able to fix it.  This time it won't
> fix.
>
> I cannot delete mail from my inbox, not all mail it seems, but larger ones,
> sometimes smaller ones.  I have gone into the identity for my mail and
> deleted the inbox file, but for some reason this keeps happening.  All the
> time.  It's driving me nuts.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you,
> Tina
>
>             Do you want to signoff PCSOFT or just change to
>                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml