Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 07:10:21 -0400
As Hal has pointed out, it would be better to use
a spreadsheet or database, but to answer your
question..... Yes it IS possible to do this with a
wordprocessor.

Both Word and WordPerfect (any versions)
can SORT PARAGRAPHs.  Just make sure to
put each entry on a single line.  Then you could
SAVE AS and change the FILES OF TYPE to
plain text.

The problem with the wordprocessor method
is that each entry must be on a line by itself
AND you can only sort on the beginning text
of each line.

A spreadsheet or database would allow you
to sort by artist, by song title, by album, or
any other method you want. --- in other words,
LOTS of flexibility.

MS Access has a wizard that will build exactly what
you want and it can all be done with about a dozen (or less)
mouse clicks.  When you start ACCESS, click the WIZARD
option, click the DATABASE tab, and click the MUSIC COLLECTION
icon, then follow the directions on screen.

Jim Meagher