Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Leigh Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 00:13:11 +1100
Hi
This is a hardware solution to a software problem

There is  a simple and inexpensive solution to your problem if you have
two hard drives and not just one drive that is partitioned.
If you get a removable hard disk drawer for your computer and then mount
both of your drives in the special casings that fit  the drawer, you can
actually remove your hard drive and take it away with you. your son will
have no chance of corrupting it.

The down side to this is that you cant transfer data from one drive to
the other anymore and also you need to power down before changing hard
drives.

I have friends that use this system and I intend to get it on my next
computer too,
it also means you can easily just plug in another hard drive if your
other one gets too full.
it costs about $30 Australian to buy a drawer set

Hope this helps
Leigh Jennings

I'm trying to find a best solution to multi-user system at home.
Basically,
I have some education programs for my son but I don't want all the
program
groups, system files to affect my system........