Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Greg Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 23:18:02 -0500
Using Win98 2Ed and Norton Systemworks 5.04 disk optimizer, when the C drive is 80% optimized I get a window that says "Drive C is write protected" and there is no more optimization. I have found nothing in the Symantec data base to help define write protected.

1.What does write protected mean?

2.Can it be disabled and, if so, how? Would it help solve the problem and allow complete optimization?

When running the Windows defrag after it gets to 20% defrag, I get "Error Defragging Drive C, Windows could not access this part of drive must run Scan Disk choose thorough".  I did this and get the message ID No: Defrag 005. I have not yet gone to the windows data base for an answer to this.

The computer seems to be working fine and I am not too concerned at this time but I sure would like to find out what this is all about. Any help would be appreciated.

Greg Craig

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml