Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 10:28:24 -0400
In answer to your question about changing attributes of multiple files
within a folder, do the following at the C:\ prompt (in XP, called a
"Command Prompt") . . .

Using the example of a folder named Test on the D: drive

To Turn the Read-Only Attribute ON

attrib +r d:\test\*.*

To Turn the Read-Only Attribute ON

attrib -r d:\test\*.*

Note that there is a space following "attrib" and the letter "r" - but no
spaces otherwise.

By the way, this does work. I made a test folder, copied a number different
files to it then put the read-only attribute on - then turned them all off
with the second run.

The note from Mark Rode was very timely as well. I didn't know this happened
when you copied to a CD-ROM. For those who missed it, this is part of what
Mark wrote:

When you burn a file on a CD/ROM it becomes a READ ONLY file. In order to
restore the files original attributes,  you will have to copy the file to
your hard drive, and then manually make the attribute change for each file.
But If they are zipped up on the CD, they will retain their attributes. To
restore them,  you need only extract them back to a hard drive or  floppy.
Unquote

I hope this is helpful.

Larry Stewart
Ottawa, Canada