Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 14:34:42 -0700
Thanks to help from the list and especially from Mark Rode, I got my video
capture process working fairly well. Now I need to edit the MPG files that I
capture. I have tried Pinnacle Studio 9, Ulead Video Studio 9, and TMPGenc
Author. I also have Microsoft Movie Maker that comes with XP SP2. Movie
Maker does not seem to work with the MPG files I have, although it is
supposed to. Pinnacle seems to have "issues" and I am not sure how much I
like Ulead and TMPGenc. My needs are simply to be able to cut out sections
of the video, split it into smaller files, or join them into larger ones.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. SourceForge has a open source (free)
program called Open VIP that I just downloaded but have not yet tried.
Comments please. Thank you.

Peter

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>