Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"'Nita from Grafton, VA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:32:13 -0800
  From: Philippe J Beaulieu

  <<  Install runs smoothly till it gets to 98% and then she gets the following error "   >>

  I recently had a similar problem while trying to install a different program -- same exact error message and I had shut down everything but systray and explorer -- according to the control-alt-delete way of shutting programs down.  Then I installed a program called ENDITALL.  When I used that to shut down everything it showed that I had a program running called "BackWeb".  I would not turn off so I deleted it.  That solved my problem.  I did find it interesting that the only way I even knew it was running was when I used ENDITALL -- it never showed up with the Control-Alt-Delete list.  So -- there may be a program running even though it is not showing up on the "list".

  Anita Faulkner

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml