Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Tony M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 16:00:37 -0700
While it's not free, I would recommend Individual Software's Anytime
Organizer Deluxe.  It's $30, but it offers a wide range of features,
including customizable print layouts.
You can find more information at www.individualsoftware.com (actual
product link at http://tinyurl.com/6z7sq)

I use the "basic" version of this that I got for $5.95 shipping when
I ordered the Video Professor on a trial basis.  Works great for me.

Tony Mayer

                       http://freepctech.com/rode