Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
glenn bennington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:24:00 -0700
Thanks for the answers, Sorry, but I wasn't clear in my request. Getting them to PRINT in a larger font is my issue. I've used the zoom to read them, when i go to print It comes out in Very small font and only covers about 1/3 of the page right in the center.In the print preview it says 77% zoom. Theres one option that lets me expand the zoom to 100% the font gets a little bigger, but the left side margin is off the page and theres no way (that I can see) to move it. And its not an issue of room on the page, plenty of room on the right.
  Is there possibly another app I can move them into so I can format them????
Sorry again for the mis- info.........thanks Glenn Bennington

Hi, Been reading list for years, first time I've written. I am a
contractor
for a cable company, and they send me my work orders via e- mail.  I
was
getting them in a txt file, but they just did an upgrade on their end
and
now they are sending me .pdf files. My problem is it comes in a very
small
font that is barely readable and I can't find anyway to change the font
in
acrobat reader 6.0. If i move it to excel it contains a lot of garbage.
Is
there any thing I can do without buying Adobe Acrobat. Any help would
be
apreciated. You guys perform a great service, I read the list every
morning
with my coffee. Have gotten some great info......
                                       thanks,  Glenn Bennington

                       http://freepctech.com/rode