Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cory Charow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:14:04 -0700
                  >>> Original Post <<<<

How do I get the Dial Up Connection  from popping up all the time.
Whether or not I am trying to get on the internet it keeps showing up and
I can't cancel it out, all I can do is minimize it. Sure would like to
get rid of it.Thanks for the help again and again and again. I have a
Toshiba Satellite laptop running window XP.
Laurel Schmalz

.......by the way just in case you needed that clarified...

Click Tools ---> Internet Options ----->Connections Tab ----> (Select the
option) Never Dial a Connection

Something is trying to access the internet from your system if this window
appears constantly so I would suggest going to
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/utilities/processmonitor.mspx
and download Procmon (Process Monitor), the application monitors ALL
processes & registry changes running each second....so before you change to
Never Dial a Connection, run that software and you will be able to pinpoint
what exactly is starving so much for connection to the internet or at least
the name of the process.  Spyware could be the problem as the last person
indicated as well, if so, then youll know at least what process the spyware
is hiding behind.

>From: Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [PCSOFT] Dial Up Connection window
>Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:00:36 -0500
>
>original post
>
><<<< How do I get the Dial Up Connection  from popping up all the time.
>Whether or not I am trying to get on the internet it keeps showing up and
>I can't cancel it out, all I can do is minimize it. Sure would like to
>get rid of it.Thanks for the help again and again and again. I have a
>Toshiba Satellite laptop running window XP.
>Laurel Schmalz>>>
>
>Hi,
>
>do you have either " always dial my default connection" or "dial whenever a
>connection is not present "  enabled in " connection" parameters in IE (
>assuming this is your browser
>
>if yes, change it to " never dial a connection"
>
>my very recent similar experience makes me believe that some malware in
>your system is trying to connect to it's "godfather" "GODKNOWS WHERE".
>
>from your post it seems the problem is of recent origin and so i would
>suggest you try a system restore since it is essential you get rid of the
>malware.
>
>if this does not help post back and i will share my experience in more
>detail.
>
>good luck---Venkat
>
>         The NOSPIN Group has added a new feature on our website,
>            web based bulletinboard for questions and answers:
>               Visit our sister website at http://nospin.com

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!