Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2011 14:19:41 -0800
Old underpowered Dell Computer recently restored. Windows XP, Firefox 7.0.1

I have been having some issues with FF hanging which can often be resolved by shutting down multiple instances of plugincontainer. I will be adding memory soon, but do have one vexing issue.
When I go to delete cookies, I frequently get the following:

Warning: Unresponsive script

A script on this may be busy, or it may have stopped
responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the
script will complete.

Script: chrome://browser/content/sanitize.js:133

Continue/Stop script
The puzzler for me is chrome. I am running Firefox. Is there something odd here?
Deleting cookies does seem to take an inordinate amount of time, at least the first time. (If after deleting them, I do so immediately thereafter, it takes no time.) But is that chrome script indicative of a problem?
Thank you all!
Bruce

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads