Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 17:47:47 -0700
Sue,

I don't think I can help you, but for future reference always make a copy
(use explorer to make copy) of any file before you do anything with it,
especially when you delete from the recycle bin.

Look in your recent files folder and do a search for the filename, but it
is probably lost.

Good luck

John D.

At 10:40 AM 10/4/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>I had a subfolder. When I tried to delete a message from it, the whole
>folder delted.
>I found it in Trash. When I tried to delete a message from it in the
>Trash place,
>the whole subfolder deleted again.
>How can I get it back?
>
>Sue Lewis