Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2011 20:06:37 -0700

Hi6,
I've been reading posts from everyone re: problems locating files.
 I was having the same problem until very recently, when I had remote assistance from Peter Ekkerman.
 Using XSearch and UltraSearch, files that nothing else found were on the screen in front of me like a flash!

What really blew me away was that UltraSearch actually searched all drives on my computer in .5 second.
 It was I, of whom he spoke, when he mentioned the 44,000 files that were uncovered.
 It was with lightening speed. I hope others will benefit from the links he included in his post.
 I would never want to be without them again.

 I include an excerpt from his POST.

Bonnie Stanfield

Try the following: All 3 are very fast, don't use indexing and are portable
(no install)

XSearch    http://www.easexp.com/xsearch/

UltraSearch  http://www.jam-software.com/ultrasearch/

Everything   http://www.voidtools.com/

Usage:

XSearch interface is similar to XP Search ,but that's where it ends. Speed
is 70- 100 X faster
   Enter a word and location to search and Search. Immediately it will give
you the exact files. Leave it to search longer and every file or folder name
   that contains your query will be listed for the selected location.
By enabling (in XSearch) context menu of folders or drives, all you need to
do is r-click a folder or drive and XSearch will search only in that
location.

UltraSearch works the opposite way in a sense. Select  (tick) the drive you
want to search (listed a bottom) and as soon as you enter a letter ,
it will show results. Type out the whole query and all locations of this
file will be shown. If you tick "Include Folders" found under Options,
you'll get folder names with your query as well.
In a sense it's somewhat similar to Win7 Search.

Everything. This one will show literally everything in a flash as soon as
you select a location to search.
By entering your search query ,you'll narrow down to the files or folders
with that name.

You'll never use XP Search again <grin>

Peter E

                          PCSOFT's List Owners: