Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Glenn Bennington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 06:06:58 -0500
Hi All,
I have a client with XP home box with 2 users (Husband and Wife). User A says if she has been idle for a while, Windows logs her off automatically and returns to the Welcome screen. (not locked and needs password but actually to the welcome screen). This does not happen for user 2. And she would like it to.
Anyone know how to get this desired affect.
I can't find a Tick for it. Tried google and found answers to every user question except this one.
I know it's trivial but shes tired of husband leaving his profile running and having to close his programs, log him off and use "fast user switching" to go to her profile. Thanks in advance for any help.
 Glenn Bennington

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml